- Tue, Nov 07Greene Growlers
- Mon, Sep 04640 E Diamond AveSep 04, 2017, 12:00 PM640 E Diamond Ave, 640 E Diamond Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, USARSVP to join Laurie-Anne! We'll greet voters, recruit volunteers, hand out treats, & most importantly have fun! We'll meet at the corner of Girard and E. Diamond Streets. We line up at noon & set off at 1 pm. Please be parked & ready to take a bus from Lakeforest Mall around 11:40AM to be on time!
- Sat, Sep 02Kentlands StarbucksSep 02, 2017, 8:00 AMKentlands Starbucks, 121 Market St, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USAMeet Supporters for Sayles at the Kentlands Starbucks before the race begins! Sign up now for $36 before the price goes up 8/25! Every registration comes with a Dri-Fit Race shirt & Sayles for City Council T-shirt. There will be prizes & awards at the post-race awards ceremony. Please RSVP today!
- Sun, Jul 30Barking Mad CafeJul 30, 2017, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PMBarking Mad Cafe, 239 Spectrum Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879, USAPlease join us to support Laurie-Anne Sayles as she launches her campaign to serve as a member of the Gaithersburg City Council so she can continue doing the great work she's been doing in the community. We need Leadership with Vision. We need Laurie-Anne Sayles on the Gaithersburg City Council!
- Sat, Jul 01Activity Center at Bohrer ParkJul 01, 2017, 5:00 PM – 11:30 PMActivity Center at Bohrer Park, 506 S Frederick Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, USAThe free event takes place on SATURDAY, JULY 1, 2017, from 5 to 11:30 p.m. and features live music, food, and activities, all leading up to a spectacular fireworks display and SummerGlo After Party. Stop by the Kentlands/Lakelands 5k booth where I'll be signing up runners, & passing out balloons!
- Sat, Jun 24Colonnade At KentlandsJun 24, 2017, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PMColonnade At Kentlands, 3 Arch Pl, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USAPlease join Elly Shaw Belblidia, Judith Benkendorf & Chandra D. Wright, for a candidate meet and greet with Laurie-Anne Sayles to learn more about her vision for a thriving Gaithersburg! Date: Saturday June 24, 2017 Time: 2:30pm-4:00pm